PMA is a Catholic coeducational elementary school (grades Pre-K through Grade 8) dedicated to quality education, fostering self esteem, and nurturing the uniqueness and talents of every student. It was founded in 1926 and is situated on 90 serene, beautiful acres in Hudson, NH. PMA is owned and operated by the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary and is open to all students regardless of their religious affiliation.
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
PMA believes that the process of education should be effective in:
- contributing to a child's self image;
- developing the student's giftedness and talents;
- integrating religious truths and values in the student's day-to-day life;
- nurturing Christian attitudes and values of self-discipline, honesty, and responsibility; and empowering the students to live their lives according to Gospel principles.
- Develop basic skills and good study habits
- Tap the full potential of each student.
- Nurture Christian attitudes and values.
- Foster personal development according to Gospel principles.
WHAT WE OFFER
A summary of PMA's academic and extracurricular offerings is below:
- Academic Programs include foreign language, computer, science, music and enrichment.
- Extra curricular activities include Drama, Choir, Student Government, Battle of the Books and Sports
- Prep Course for High School Entrance Exams.
- Before and After School Care from 6:30am to 6:00 pm
- School Tours held during school hours