The purpose of the PMA Parent Group is to raise funds which provide services for the school, which otherwise would not be provided, in order to enhance the education of the children
Our goals are to create strong school spirit through activities and programs. We help make the learning experience an enjoyable and rewarding one for PMA children.
Our objectives include the planning, scheduling and implementation of social and fundraising activities for the Academic year. Check the event calendar for upcoming events.
Membership is open to all parents interested in supporting and/or participating in the implementation of the group's purpose, goals and objectives through meetings and activities. Membership is also open to past parents and to all individuals who desire to help this group meet its purpose.
Meetings are being held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the school Cafeteria. See the Meeting Minutes page for minutes from our latest meeting.
- Fun Fest - This commitee is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all the subcommitees for Family Fun Fest
- Hospitality Commitee - This commitee is responsible for coordinating special events for the school. These events include:
- Planning and coordinating the teacher/staff appreciation day during Catholic School Week
- Reception after 8th grade graduation
- Social - This commitee is responsible for scheduling social functions for parents and children. These events include:
- Roller Skating
- Ice Cream Social
- Enrichment - This commitee is responsible for organizing and coordinating the educational field trips, as well as in-house enrichment programs
- Volunteer - This commitee is responsible for coordinating volunteers for Parent Group sponsored events.
PROGRAMS SUPPORTED BY THE PARENT GROUP
- Box Tops For Education: Coordinator: Ann McCarthy - The chair is responsible for collecting and coordinating the submission of box tops.
- Campbell Soup Labels: Coordinator: Connie Sousa - The coordinator is responsible for collecting and coordinating the submission of labels. The labels earn points that are redeemed for equipment for the school.