PMA Athletes should model exemplary behavior of sportsmanship and respect for their teammates, coaches, opponents’ coaches, and the officials. The same Christian behaviors and attitudes required during school hours are also expected of athletes during practices and games. Bullying and harassment will not be tolerated.
For more information, check out the PMA Athletics Facebook page (click on the link in the right hand column.)
For more information about our Cheerleading Squad check out the PMA Cheerleading Facebook Page.(click on the link in the right hand column.)
PMA has been able to offer several after-school sports programs for its students. The following programs are being offered this year.
- CROSS COUNTRY (Grades 3 – 8 Tri County League)
- LACROSSE (Several programs available to all grades)
- CYO BASKETBALL (Grades 2 – 8 Nashua Deanery)
- VOLLEYBALL (Grades 6 – 8 In House league)
- SOCCER (Grades PK – 4 In House League)
- CHEERLEADING (Grades 2 – 6 Tri County and CYO)
- TRACK & FIELD (Grades 5 – 8 Tri County League)
- SOFTBALL (To be determined in January 2011)
- BASEBALL (To be determined in January 2011)
- SKI CLUB ( Pat’s Peak Ski Area All Grades)
- INSTRUCTIONAL BASKETBALL (Grades PK – 2In House League)
We are always looking Volunteer Coaches
*2nd or 3rd through 8th, depending on child?s ability level and coaching situations.
The programs offered to the students depend on the number and type of volunteers who step forward to help. Please contact the office, Athletic Director, or physical education department if you are interested in starting a new program or helping with any existing ones.
Taking part in any of the PMA Athletic programs involves representing PMA out in the community, and with this representation comes certain responsibilities. Therefore the administration and athletic department would like to clarify their expectations of the participants in these programs. All athletes and parents must read and sign the Parent-Student Athletic Agreement to acknowledge receipt and understanding of these standards and agree to abide by them. All students taking part in any of the after-school sports programs must fill out the After School Sports Program Permission Slip and Medical Questionnaire.
Athletics Permission Form and Medical Questionaire
Parent Student Agreement